Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
As the Clinical Lead you will be tasked with overseeing all clinical ad service delivery aspects of the service and working closely with the Chief Clinical Operations Officer to developing the models of care that improve client experience and outcomes. Overall responsibility for the leadership and management of the Clinical area of the Product Unit . The role is to ensure delivery of clinical services of the highest quality to clients.
• Shape the future of psychological care: this is an opportunity to harness the power of Livi's talented teams and strong partnerships to revolutionise the way psychological care is delivered.
• Build a top clinical team: build on the foundations of our current team of therapists to develop an engaged, high quality clinical team.
• Steep growth trajectory: we are just at the foothills of our journey in mental health. Come and join us as we take the learnings from our digital primary care journey to quickly scale our talking therapy offering.
Who you are:
• HCPC Clinical/Counselling Psychologist (chartered psychologist)
• Children and Adolescent Mental Health experience
• Assessment experience
• Chartered Clinical or Counselling Psychologist with BPS or PSI
• Experience managing a team of clinicians and service outcome measures in an adult and children mental health setting.
• Experience in working towards team KPI and ensuring best in class clinical services.
• Tendering experience and track record of designing or developing services highly desirable.
• Lover of innovation, comfortable working at pace and trying new things.
• Experience with research
Roles and Responsibilities
• To lead and support the development of relationships across to ensure collaboration for excellent quality client outcomes
• Developing and shaping clinical product units including Children and Adolescent Mental health product Unit and assessments.
• To provide strategic and clinical leadership to the management team, sharing knowledge of best practice
• Develop and implementing strategic plans for continuous improvement of the service and performance
• Quality management of the service including escalations ISO and client meetings around escalations.
• Review and maintain clinical and quality processes to ensure the highest quality of care is provided to all services users
• Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and high-quality client care
• Ensure that service policy developments are in line with governing frameworks
• Arrange monthly meetings with clients to review cases and discuss effective, safe processes of working
• Outcome annual reports
• Maintain and exceed all contractual service level agreements daily
• Attend existing client reviews and new business meetings as required.
• Grow and audit the network of specialised network providers- specialism
• Continually help shape and evolve the business as the business grows
• Ensure that all clinical departments have easy to understand written processes that are compliant, document controlled, followed and stored centrally
• Team management and direct leads
• Research associated with unit
• Service Quality management
• Management of clinical and service Escalations
• Ensuring KPi are met
• Providing support to sales
• Providing support in content creation associated with unit
• Weekly, biweekly or monthly meetings with clients
• Clinical governance of unit
• to be part of the clinical governance structure across product units
• Research – annual outcome reports
• Supervision to clinical team
• Training for clinical team
• Under 25 clinical specialism and requirements
• Service QA
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
• Full-time permanent contract
• Work from home
• Start date: January 2023
• Salary: £61,000 per annum plus 10% bonus + employee benefits
• Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl...
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned.