The Business Development Manager will report to the Head of Ireland and UK and work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the Wellbeing and related markets. Responsibilities include full cycle sales including, target identification, securing and managing client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, defining specific client needs and opportunities, proposing solutions, negotiating, and closing the deal.
Our Sales Professionals are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prospect accounts focusing on products and services
- Identify and develop new accounts and follow up on existing leads
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key target accounts
- Manage assigned accounts and collaborate with the Wellness Success team to ensure both incremental and repeatable annual business
- Negotiate terms for all account programmes and projects
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure a complete and professional delivery of service including implementation and roll-out e.g. Marketing, Operations, Finance.
- Contribute to the expansion of our product portfolio
- Collaborate with Executives and SME team to maximize account coverage
- Maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory /other guidelines /initiatives affecting the industry/client community
- Seek out networking opportunities to promote the company’s product and services
- Ensure all key customer information is stored and maintained on the company’s appropriate platforms
- Must demonstrate a sustained (3+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to large corporates across many sectors.
- Demonstrable track record of working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential
- Full sales cycle experience is required: Prospect, Identify Opportunities, Propose Solutions (writing proposals), Negotiate, Close
- Strong written and verbal English skills, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience
- Ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality adaptable to a fast-paced high volume and high velocity sales organization
- Third level qualification desirable
- Willing to travel throughout the UK and internationally, estimated up to 30%
- Full Drivers Licence is a plus
- Highly preferred capabilities:
- Good working knowledge of Wellbeing programmes.
- Experience of public speaking and presentations.
- Creative thinking
- Problem solving
- Results orientated
- Customer focused
- High level of Social Intelligence
- Good planning skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Salary: €40-50k plus commission OTE €60k+
Click here for our employee perks & benefits.
Please note that we can only accept applications from those candidates who are eligible to work freely within the European Union without restriction. Agency assistance is not required at this point.