Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Health Promotion Officer for our ever-expanding team. If you are hard working and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Coordinating the identification, planning, developing and delivering of Wellbeing initiatives.
- Increasing employee’s awareness of health issues, such as the importance of exercise and diet
- Providing advice and information to individuals, teams and managers using presentations, exhibitions and the media.
- Working with, advising and training others to deliver health education training
- Delivering various Wellness advice services through one to one and group programmes
- Developing a coordinated team approach within the Environment Health & Safety unit, our Occupational Health Services Provider, our Wellness Partners and line management in providing lifestyle modification interventions
- Acting as a resource to managers and employees on health promotion issues
- Evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing Wellbeing services to ensure effectiveness
- Building the capacity of the organisation to improve health and wellbeing within its workforce
- Integrating Wellness promotion into relevant aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility, HR and Safety programmes
- Ensure that Wellness initiatives are underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory
- Writing and producing promotional leaflets, posters, videos and brochures
- Carrying out any other duties deemed appropriate and requested by the Head of Environment Health & Safety
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland) Level 5-8 Certification
- Degree in a related field, preferably in health promotion.
- Eligibility for Membership with REPs Ireland (Register of Exercise Professionals – EHFA standards – industry standards developed and published by the European Health and Fitness Association)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certificate
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- 3 references
- Current Professional Indemnity (audited by Spectrum.Life)
- Spectrum.Life Contingent Indemnity (Public/6.5, Employers/13, Prof/6.5 – includes fitness trainers)
- Corporate experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health Promotion theory and practice
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development of self.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and openness to change.
- Strong ICT Skills.
- Evaluation, research and data analysis skills
- Strong project & time management skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE