Spectrum.Life is a Mental Health, Wellbeing and Digital Health Innovator, delivering solutions for the Corporate, Insurance and Education Sectors. We support 2,500+ companies in their health and wellness strategies - looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 4,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to save and change as many lives as possible. We do this by Engaging and Empowering members to Transform their health and wellbeing.
We are looking for an ambitious Health Promotion Specialist to join our ever-expanding team. If you are a natural communicator and passionate about empowering health and wellbeing in an organisation, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career.
- Use Health Promotion approaches which support empowerment, participation, partnership, and equity to create environments and settings which promote health and wellbeing.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders to develop and sustain the health and wellbeing strategy within an organisation.
- Work collaboratively across disciplines, sectors, and partners to enhance the impact and sustainability of the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate techniques and technologies for diverse audiences.
- Contribute to the development of a shared vision and strategic direction for the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Use leadership skills which facilitate empowerment and participation (including teamwork, negotiation, motivation, conflict resolution, decision-making, facilitation, and problem solving).
- Incorporate new knowledge and ideas to improve practice and respond to emerging challenges in workplace health and wellbeing.
- Use a variety of assessment methods including quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Collect, review, and appraise relevant data, information, and literature to inform the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Develop measurable goals and objectives based on assessment of needs and assets in partnership with stakeholders.
- Use ethical, empowering, culturally appropriate, and participatory processes to implement the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Develop, pilot, and use appropriate resources and materials.
- Use appropriate evaluation and research methods, in partnership with stakeholders, to determine the reach, impact and effectiveness of health promotion interventions.
- Degree in a related field, preferably in health promotion.
- Accreditation/membership of recognised professional association.
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- 3 references
- Corporate experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health Promotion theory and practice
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development of self.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and openness to change.
- Strong ICT Skills.
- Evaluation, Quantitative and qualitative research, and data analysis skills
- of project/programme planning and management tools
- Partnership building and collaborative working
- Behavioural change techniques
- Ability to work with: Individuals and groups defined by geography, culture, age, setting, or interest; and those in own/other organisations/sectors
- Resource management
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
For a full and comprehensive list of other roles available in Spectrum. Life, please do access this list by clicking on the following link: https://spectrumlife.breezy.hr/