Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive and reliable individual with experience in operational environments that is comfortable handling administrative tasks.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Branding event content
- Setting up booking widgets, landing pages and sending advertising
- Monitoring and reporting as required
- Updating and sending content to service providers
- Updating and managing company wellness portals, platforms and websites
- Responding to queries via phone and emails
- Setting up and managing schedules
- Reviewing and updating existing content
- Inventory and stock management as required
- Analyzing and reporting internally in the company and externally to clients
- Liaising clients and service providers
- Assistance in the managing and oversight of stock.
- Assistance in the creation and improvement of documented processes.
- Liaising with clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Assisting in delivery of training.
- Allocation and managing wellness experts
- Supporting the team in delivery
- Pre and post event checks with Experts and clients
- Allocation, coordination and scheduling Wellness Experts and resources for events, popup days and clinics
- Delivering new systems and processes
- General administration duties
- Any other reasonable requests by management
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Experienced in operations role
- Experience in an event management organisation but not mandatory
- Experience using CRM or task management software preferable but not mandatory
What competencies do I need?
- Team player that can work cross-functionally to achieve a common goal
- Accountable for deadlines
- Daily task management focus with the ability to multitask
- Is adaptable and flexible in their approach
- Detail-oriented, organised and structured in your approach
- Excellent Communication skills with competence with English grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Use of initiative
What are the benefits of this role and working with Spectrum.Life?