We’re delighted to be recruiting for a Senior Psychologist to support the clinical excellence of our growing corporate health & wellbeing company.
This is a role is a fast-paced environment, where clinical excellence is integral to what we provide and how we operate.
You will work along side other departments and the clinical director of the company.
- Doctoral level clinical or counselling psychologist
- Chartered membership of PSI (or eligibility for)
- Experience managing, supervising and recruiting teams of clinicians
- Any organisational / occupational psychology experience
- Research experience (including but not limited to clinical outcome audits)
Role will include:
- 1) Overseeing evidence-based health & wellbeing programme, technology and content creation in mental health and allied health care disciplines.
- 2) Clinical governance and support of EAP team (a team of approx.15 full time psychotherapists). This team have their own clinical supervision (group supervision and individual) however, this role will include supporting the team around day to day issues that arise in the EAP service including but not limited to:
- a. Developing processes in line with best practice guidelines
- b. Supporting around escalation of complaints
- c. Supporting around crisis and acute service user presentations
- d. Supporting snr team members and team manager
- e. Supporting recruitment and management of an affiliate network of psychotherapists and counsellors in both the UK and Ireland
- 3) Research: conducting service audits, overseeing and developing service user feedback (for both clinical and sub clinical services and programmes).
- 4) Engaging with other teams within the company (Sales, Marketing etc) to ensure clinical best practice is appropriately represented in all we do.
- 5) Supporting client facing teams & meeting with company clients, particularly around client workplace mental health needs.
- 6) Innovation: integrating new research findings into client facing products that meet the needs of our clients.