Full-time hrs: Saturday-Sunday 9-5 and Monday-Wednesday 12pm -8pm.
Part-time hrs: Tuesday-Friday 8am-4pm
What is EAP?
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) is a confidential 24/7 mental wellbeing support programme counselling service that provides support to employees and their families by our team of dedicated, accredited and experienced clinical counsellors.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an individual that is organised, proactive, reliable and experienced in delivering an exceptional standard of administration.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Working closely with the EAP Case Managers to serve and support clients using the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Optimising referrals for counselling by selecting most appropriate counsellor for client with reference to internal availability, location, cost etc
- Managing the referral’s cases until close
- Making and managing to close referrals to relevant external specialist providers for clients
- Responsibility for client satisfaction reviews.
- Responsible for CRM system administration, including keeping information up to date and relevant
- Extracting and compiling reports for the business and our clients as and when needed
- Management of group email inboxes
- Ensure that the administration delivery is aligned to the contractual obligations
- Any other reasonable requests by management
- General administration duties as required
- Supporting the other wellness divisions as and when required
What experience do I need?
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role
What competencies do I need?
- Computing skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to use a number of software packages and systems
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
What are the benefits of this role and working with Spectrum.Life?