Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
Spectrum Life is looking for a Senior Paralegal / Contracts Manager (in-house) to join our growing team in the UK. The role supports both UK and Ireland
- First line legal drafting, review and negotiation on a wide range & large volumes of commercial contracts with the clients
- Drafting contract proposals for review by the legal team
- Proactively partnering with internal stakeholders (such as the account management team, finance, onboarding & compliance team, operations etc…) to ensure delivery for both internal and external clients.
- Mitigates common contract management risks, such as financial, legal, and security risks
- Responds to requests from internal departments and make sure all contracts are drafted and executed promptly and correctly.
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract generation
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Work with ISO and security team
- Maintains confidentiality of all contracts.
- Review bespoke requests from Strategic Clients on in-house contract understanding the impact on various business areas
- A Bachelor’s degree in paralegal or legal studies
- Demonstrate passion for learning and self-improvement. High degree of professionalism and integrity with the ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to help your teammates and provide excellent legal services to the business teams you support
- Commercial sense
- In-house operations experience
- Med sized growth experience
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE