Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Front-End Developer for our ever-expanding team. If you are hardworking and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Develop new user-facing using Vue.js as primary front-end framework.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Strong proficiency and understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and CSS frameworks
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Ability to take direction from UI/UX designer to incorporate expected design deliverables on web applications. Sometimes required to make some small adjustments or provisional changes without design.
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience working with code versioning tools, specifically git
- Minimum 3 years experience working in front-end web development
- Minimum B.Sc or B.A in Computer Science or related programming course.
- Design qualifications are desirable but not required
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE