Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an individual that is organised, proactive, reliable and experienced in delivering an exceptional standard of administration.
- Working closely with the EAP Case Managers to serve and support clients using the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Optimising referrals for counselling by selecting most appropriate counsellor for client with reference to internal availability, location, cost etc
- Managing the referral’s cases until close
- Making and managing to close referrals to relevant external specialist providers for clients
- Responsibility for client satisfaction reviews.
- Responsible for CRM system administration, including keeping information up to date and relevant
- Extracting and compiling reports for the business and our clients as and when needed
- Managing and supporting around service provider network
- Management of group email inboxes
- Ensure that the administration delivery is aligned to the contractual obligations
- Any other reasonable requests by management
- General administration duties as required
- Supporting the other wellness divisions as and when required
- Computing skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to use a number of software packages and systems
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role
- Counselling back ground at any level – no accreditation necessary
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
For a full and comprehensive list of other roles available in Spectrum. Life, please do access this list by clicking on the following link: https://spectrumlife.breezy.hr/