Dedicated Wellness Coordinator
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a proactive, reliable and experienced account manager with corporate relationship experience to lead key corporate client relations for Spectrum.Life.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Liaising with clients, members, service providers and stakeholders
- Supporting and advising sales in clients engagements to deliver client-centric solutions
- Attending client meetings
- Coordinating and delivering on client requirements are met ensuring client satisfaction, and retention is of a high standard
- Communicating events and functions with attendees
- Managing the CRM system
- Managing and escalating complaints.
- Managing service quality delivery with service providers.
- Scheduling, communicating and scheduling events for clients.
- Delegation and scheduling and coordinating internal team.
- Overseeing invoicing processing and managing billing queries to close.
- Tracking and reporting for internal and external purposes.
- Scheduling and coordinating services providers, facilitators and resources
- Equipment coordination and management
- Event planning and coordination, including pro-active registration management
- Feedback and survey collection, correlation and reporting
- Assisting in the delivery of training
- Assistance in the creation and improvement of documented processes.
- Supporting current operations team to ensure operating deliverables are met
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- At least two years’ experience with team coordination and corporate event management experience
- Experience of using task management systems
- Experience in working within teams
- Project management or account management experience
What competencies do I need?
- Working cross-functionally with development, commercial and operations teams to achieve a common goal
- Accountable for deadlines – the ability to deliver under pressure
- Logical problem-solving mindset
- Organised and structured with strong administration competencies
- Demonstrate the use of Initiative
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum.Life?