Spectrum.Life is one of the largest providers of health and wellbeing solutions across the Workplace, Insurance, Student and Primary Care Settings. We take care of 1,000,000+ users across 1,000+ clients in the UK and Ireland.
Our service offering includes:
- 24/7 Mental Health Case Management and in the moment support
- Diverse entry points to our service across direct referral, Telephone, Live chat
- A network of 2000+ Counsellors
- A best in class digital platform
- A comprehensive range of well being events
- Diverse and flexible reporting
- A full integrated service
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Psychologist to join our ever-growing team here at Spectrum.Life. As a market leader in corporate wellbeing with exciting plans to expand we are seeking talented individuals to go on that journey with us. If you are looking for a role which gives you the opportunity to make your mark then this is the role for you.
- Demonstrate prior experience in managing confidential information.
- Understand the importance of self-care skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of service evaluation.
- Familiarity with a range of research methodologies and statistical analysis.
- To assist in maintinaing client data
- To implement evaluation measures for our clients and implement these pre- and post-treatments.
- A primary degree in Psychology 2.1 or higher
- Eligibility for graduate membership of the Psychology society of Ireland
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with senior-level business partners
- Formal presentations skills of research work
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE