Spectrum Life, a market leader specializing in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager. You will be working with a team of professionals located in Dublin. You will have the opportunity to work closely with new, advanced technologies.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our ever-expanding Account Management Team. There will be specific focus on SME and enterprise in this role. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this role is right for you.
Working in a proactive and fast paced environment in meeting client expectations. A passion for wellbeing will be an advantage. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our enterprise and SME clients to reach our business objectives.
- Focus on building long term relationships with existing portfolio of enterprise and SME clients and to grow upon this.
- Ensure future lifetime value through product adoption, customer satisfaction, development of new sales opportunities within the enterprise and SME space and overall reduction in churn.
- Retain and grow revenue from within that portfolio across all spectrum. life products and services.
- Define and lead the execution of accounts strategy by working with a cross – functional team of specialists.
- Understand retention threats and spot growth opportunities
- Ensure high client satisfaction and ensure that service levels are maintained.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer strategies, priorities and needs and align these to Spectrum.Life offerings
- Identify and build relationship with key decision makers
- Maintain your knowledge of all Spectrum.Life propositions and be able to articulate how these apply to customer needs.
- Drive customer engagement, owning revenue growth and retention outcomes
- Coordinating all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end-to-end customer relationship
- Focus on constantly learning new products, proposition and stay abreast of industry trends
- Own the input & maintenance of all account plans & activities in CRM
- Analyse impact from intelligence on competitor activity and provide feedback to senior management and Product teams
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional teams and bring a positive culture to work every day!
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management.
- Knowledge of the functions, operation, and mission of the specific department.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills.
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department team members.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic economics, budgeting, and accounting principles and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the organization's management team that provides leadership and direction.
- A passion for learning and wellbeing
- Solid understanding of Market Data
- Good Knowledge of CRM software and admin systems
- Understanding of clients, their business model, and workflows
- Demonstrable Account Management Experience
- Be able to illustrate a Customer-Centric Focus
- Consistent track record with selling and negotiating and leading associated planning and execution.
- Problem solving ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflows required
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE