Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
By partnering with cross-functional teams and customers, you will turn your insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
· Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
· Identify new product improvement opportunities.
· Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
· Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
· Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
· Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
· Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
· Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
· Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
· An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
· Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
· A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
· Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
· Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
· Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
· Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE