Spectrum.Life is one of the largest providers of health and wellbeing solutions across the Workplace, Insurance, Student and Primary Care Settings. We take care of 1,000,000+ users across 1,000+ clients in the UK and Ireland.
Our service offering includes:
- 24/7 Mental Health Case Management and in the moment support
- Diverse entry points to our service across direct referral, Telephone, Live chat
- A network of 2000+ Counsellors
- A best in class digital platform
- A comprehensive range of well being events
- Diverse and flexible reporting
- A full integrated service
We are looking for an ambitious Ethnographer for our ever-expanding team. If you are hardworking and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Help design, conduct and report on qualitative research at the front end of the Design Thinking process in an effort to uncover deep seeded consumer needs.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, technologists, lead researchers and others to effectively define business problems and propose the most appropriate qualitative research in support of solutions to those problems.
- Support the execution of the qualitative research activities.
- Leverage knowledge from a team of data and client insights experts to uncover better insights.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to identify market trends, emerging opportunities with target market segments, business value propositions, and potential product development/ enhancements.
- Help test new and innovative methods to achieve the highest standard in research excellence.
- Be an ambassador for user research, ethnography and the practiced art of empathy inside a large enterprise organization (sharing your perspective with the desire to learn from others)
- Work closely with Business Product Owners, other Researchers and team members to conduct early-stage research and analysis.
- The work delivered informs the direction of future product builds.
- Work alongside Marketing, Product, and Technology team members on project/product strategy
- Conduct IDIs, do desk research, collect, and share findings, etc.
- Proven experience in supporting and conducting ethnographic research projects in complex environments with multiple stakeholders.
- Prior experience independently carrying out research projects, preferably in a client-service environment, or other context with applications beyond the purely academic.
- Advanced degree in anthropology, sociology or other social science discipline
- Superior ability to clearly communicate research insights for non-researchers (a blog, or other non-research publications are an asset here)
- Extensive knowledge and practical experience on a wide range of qualitative research techniques and knowledge of quantitative research
- Innovative thinker with proven experience to demonstrate outside of the box thinking.
- Experience in and/or success with small start-ups
- Some quantitative methods experience.
- Fluency in another language(s), including computer programming or human.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE