Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join our ever-growing team at Spectrum.Life. As a market leader in corporate wellbeing with exciting plans to expand we are seeking talented individuals to go on that journey with us reporting directly to the Finance Manager.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Month end process management and reconciliations
- Assisting the preparation of monthly consolidated and departmental management reporting against budget
- Liaising with auditors for the annual statutory audit preparation
- Preparation of KPI, reports and analytics
- Participating in team collaboration across the finance function. Providing ad hoc support to accounts payable and accounts receivable processes as required
- Partner with key SMT members in our drive to internalise financial and commercial thinking into our leadership team
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant/Accountancy Technician (CIMA, ACCA, CPA)
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in an assistant accountant/management accountant role
- · Excel proficiency
- Strong analytical approach and ability to articulate financial performance in a clear concise manner
- Experience with Xero is preferable but not essential
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict reporting deadline.
This is a fantastic role that will offer the successful candidate an opportunity to work directly alongside the financial controller.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE