Spectrum.Life is a Mental Health, Wellbeing and Digital Health Innovator, delivering solutions for the Corporate, Insurance and Education Sectors. We support 2,500+ companies in their health and wellness strategies - looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 4,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to save and change as many lives as possible. We do this by Engaging and Empowering members to Transform their health and wellbeing.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our ever-expanding Account Management Team. There will be specific focus on enterprise in this role. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this role is right for you.
- Focus on building long term relationships with existing portfolio of enterprise clients and to grow upon this.
- Ensure future lifetime value through product adoption, customer satisfaction, development of upsell opportunities within the enterprise space and overall reduction in churn.
- Retain and grow revenue from within that portfolio across all Spectrum.Life products and services.
- Define and lead the execution of accounts strategy by working with a cross – functional team of specialists.
- Understand retention threats and spot growth opportunities.
- Ensure high client satisfaction and ensure that service levels are maintained.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer strategies, priorities and needs and align these to Spectrum.Life offerings.
- Identify and build relationship with key decision makers.
- Maintain your knowledge of all Spectrum.Life propositions and be able to articulate how these apply to customer needs.
- Drive customer engagement, owning revenue growth and retention outcomes.
- Coordinating all commercial activities within accounts, owning the end-to-end customer relationship
- Focus on constantly learning new products, proposition and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Own the input & maintenance of all account plans & activities in CRM
- Analyse impact from intelligence on competitor activity and provide feedback to senior management and Product teams.
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional teams and bring a positive culture to work every day!
- 2 plus years experience in an Account Management Role
- A passion for learning and wellbeing
- Solid understanding of Market Data
- Good Knowledge of CRM software and admin systems, particularly Salesforce
- Understanding of clients, their business model, and workflows
- Demonstrable Account Management Experience
- Be able to illustrate a Customer-Centric Focus
- Consistent track record with selling and negotiating and leading associated planning and execution.
- Problem solving ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve client needs.
- Presentation and communication skills: ability to deliver presentations and communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Significant work experience in applicable industry and knowledge of customer workflows required.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE?
- Full Time contract
- Competitive salary (Dependent on experience).
- In-office, remote or hybrid working options
- 25 days annual leave
- 24/7 EAP and a wide range of health and wellbeing supports
- Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl