Spectrum Life, a market leader specializing in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic HR & Recruitment Coordinator. You will be working remotely but be very much part of a growing team, reporting directly to the HR Team Leader
RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED – HR
- Provide administrative HR support for the full employee’s lifecycle, including assistance with recruitment, boarding, induction and payroll.
- Manage HR Helpdesk mailbox via phone and email in a timely manner
- Maintain updated HR documentation, records, and internal databases for all employees.
- Provide support the payroll function as required.
- Conducts reporting across HR functions and analyse data.
- Preparation of data to share with stakeholders
- Participating in any ad hoc HR or Payroll projects as required
- Daily us of HRIS system – Bamboo HR
- Any additional duties as required.
RESPONSIBILITIES REQUIRED – Talent Acquisition
- Coordinate all logistics of onsite, phone, and virtual candidate interviews or hiring committee meetings across multiple locations, including complex scheduling at scale.
- Develop strong partnerships with interviewers/hiring committee members, and candidates through timely follow-up, clear communication, thoroughness in work product, and superb attention to detail.
- Represent the organization to all partners, stakeholders, and candidates with laser focus on delivering equitable experiences, exceptional customer service, and consistent, high-quality work.
- Ensure data integrity and update candidate records in the applicant tracking system, including confidential application materials.
- Work towards meeting and exceeding personal and team metrics and targets.
- Participate in initiatives aimed towards enhancing our procedures and systems.
- 3+ years’ HR / Recruitment experience
- HR qualification is preferrable.
- Excellent analytical, administration and organisation skills
- Experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - Excel and Word and PowerPoint
- HRIS Experience – BambooHR & Breezy ATS (highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BENEFITS IN WORKING FOR US?