Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities, and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are recruiting for a Bid Manager to join our Public Sector Bid team, based in the UK or Ireland. The newly created Public Sector Bid Manager role will manage the end-to-end tender process (mostly for the Public Sector) from scanning for opportunities, development, and creation to submission of compelling bids, providing regular reports, building and maintaining integrity across a bid library reflecting current service delivery solutions.
- Provide an active scanning and response service to ensure that emerging Public Sector opportunities are highlighted and assessed for prompt approval
- Produce tender summaries, attend briefings on behalf of the organisation and support on post-tender presentations
- Continuously monitor live tender opportunities providing information to support decision making by senior managers
- Populate Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQs) with minimum input from other colleagues
- Organise and lead bid kick-off and development meetings, briefing the team on the opportunity and bid strategy / progress
- Work with the Senior Management team, clinical, sales / account managers and all functional departments to co-ordinate timely inputs into bespoke tender submissions
- Fully own preparation, drafting response information and completion of all BAU tenders, including obtaining final draft sign off prior to submission
- Manage inputs from a variety of stakeholders (both internal and sometimes external) to ensure first class technical and commercial bid submissions
- Store submitted bids and tenders ensuring effective version control and accessibility
- Own, improve and continuously update the bid library to support the efficient submission of bids and tenders
- Support the senior Bid team with development of other major bids and tenders (i.e., Central Government, Local Authority, Education and Blue-light opportunities).
- Minumum of 3+ yrs experience of tender development / writing
- Demonstrates good commercial thinking to understand needs and business issues
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Public Sector bidding experience welcome
- Strong IT skills, particularly W\MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Manages own time
- Excellent writing skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE