Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for a proactive, reliable, and fully qualified/accredited Counsellor, Psychotherapist or Psychologist with experience in managing Clinical Teams. The role of the EAP Advice Line Clinical Manager is to help us provide access to professional services while also overseeing other individuals engaging in the service. The EAP Advice Line Clinical Manager is a key part of both the Spectrum team and the Employee Assistance Programme, which provides access to professional services, including psychoeducation and brief therapeutic support to employees experiencing mild to moderate mental health difficulties. The EAP Advice Line Clinical Manager provide leadership, management, supervision and support to the 24/7 EAP Advice Line Clinical team, and to ensure the day-to-day effectiveness of the team. The EAP Advise line Counsellor is primarily evaluating the needs of our clients, conducting screening assessments, assessing for any immediate risk, performing crisis containment, and signposting to any helpful resources.
The role requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in managing clinical teams and a track record of adhering to teams' KPI and service level agreements, preferably within a EAP setting.
- Team Management to include quarterly KPI reviews /probation reviews
- Demonstrate people management skills to motivate team to ensure clinical best practice and KPI/SAL adherence
- Focus on team meeting KPI with regards both quality and volume of cases to ensure that clinical best practice is adhered to as well as contractual call volumes and SLA.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with a high volume of incoming calls and chats.
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys working to targets around call volumes and call quality
- For the 24/7 Advice line: to be on the frontline evaluating the needs of our clients, conducting screening assessments, assessing for any immediate risk, performing crisis containment, and signposting to any helpful resources.
- Managing the 24/7 Advice Pod and ensuring Line cover for the EAP Advice Line 24/7, call volumes and SLA are met. Managing the EAP schedule and ensure cover.
- To be on the 24/7 lines ensuring cover
- Proactively monitoring a busy and fast paced 24/7 service wallboard, call volumes, callback requests and ensuring 24/7 cover as well as call answering within SLA.
- Approving holidays/training days etc. for team members
- Day to Day team management focusing on SLA deliverables and best in class clinical best practice.
- To be part of a scheduled on an on-call basis for overflow calls as well as senior on call to team requiring urgent attention for a 24 hr period at a time 9AM to 9AM.
- Ensuring sufficient telephone cover in line with SLA’s
- Reviewing and monitoring team performance and KPIs
- Handling- Escalations Investigation and responses to same
- Managing and facilitating CISM
- Scheduling and facilitating monthly team meetings
- Approving/Denying Annual Leave requests
- Updating sick leave etc on bamboo
- SOCCM Senior on call case manager
- Assuring correct adherence to procedures, policies and ethical guidelines
- Quality reviews including call volumes, duration of calls adherence risk assessment and audit of files
- 24/7 support to individuals accessing the service through the 24/7 advice line
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE