Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager for our ever-expanding team. If you are hard working and dedicated, then Spectrum. Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Identify new Enterprise business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Assist in implementing Enterprise sales strategy
- Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted Enterprise Accounts, creating individual action plans
- Build a self-generated pipeline - proactive outbound to potential clients to support inbound leads generated from the marketing team
- Nurture new and existing C-suite relationships
- Managing pre-qualified inbound new business leads and manage process from lead to closing the sale
- Closing Sales towards overall revenue Goal - Working to set targets and KPI’s
- Manage and grow a database of new customers
- Recognise cross selling opportunities across the entire proposition to ensure maximum penetration across Spectrum.Life services
- Proposal and quote development and delivery
- Manage, research and update your sales pipeline
- Actively promoting the brand and providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Building strong relationships with clients in order to maximise pipeline and ensure repeat business
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, Senior Business Development Manager or a relevant role
- Proven track record of Enterprise sales closing experience (4+ Years)
- 4+ years business development skills
- Experience in wellbeing, employee benefits or reward and recognition sales role
- Target and bonus driven
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Experience in building C-suite level relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team, providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Strong pipeline management and development
- University degree in Business, or related field
- The ability to work within strict guidelines and adhere to selling within a structured environment
- Experience in selling to HR professionals
- Experience with SAAS based product
- Experience in Hubspot
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE