Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities, and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
Our people are our biggest asset in Spectrum.Life and our HR Team are looking to hire an L&D and Engagement Specialist to help us practice what we preach in terms of employee experience and engagement.
- Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
- Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
- Designs development and training programs for management and employees, including learning activities, materials and lesson plans.
- Consults with management on performance, organisational and leadership matters.
- Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall performance.
- Becomes the advocate for our internal L&D Software.
- Develop and manage a HR communications strategy/calendar with an established tone of voice for employee communications.
- Support the Executive Team and CEO on Employee Engagement projects (Town Halls, eNPS Surveys)
- Support from a HR perspective our Employee Wellbeing Programme.
- Support our talent diversity programmes and accreditations.
- Implementation of Employee Reward and Recognition programme.
- Examination of other employee benefits that may improve the employee experience, retention and attraction.
- Support along the employee lifecycle and employee experience (Onboarding, Work Anniversaries etc).
- Proven training in organisational development or HR management
- Previous experience in an L&D, Wellbeing or Engagement Role.
- Proficiency in English.
- Highly computer literate and confident with Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint, Excel and the Internet; and an interest in appropriate use of current information and communications technologies.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE