Spectrum Life, a market leader specializing in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Front End Developer. You will be working with a team of professionals located in Dublin. You will have the opportunity to work closely with new, advanced technologies.
We are looking for an ambitious Junior Front End Developer to join our ever-expanding development Team. Working within our framework to build Web App customisations on our expanding product suite.
- Develop new user facing features.
- Bug Fixing on existing vue.js Single Page Applications (working with our internal QA team to resolve issues efficiently)
- Write reusable code.
- Enhance application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Validate input before submitting to back end.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation.
- Input on how the application looks and how it works.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge & experience working with JS framework such as Vue.js, React or Angular
- Strong knowledge/experience of HMTL/CSS and Bootstrap is a must
- Knowledge of image authoring tools
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative development team while achieving individual benchmarks
- Strong team player abilities / attitude
- Knowledge of Internet Explorer and compatibility support issues
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE