Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Development Representative for our ever-expanding team. If you are hardworking and dedicated, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs
- Generate leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Utilise Hubspot, cold calling, and email to generate new sales opportunities
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and account executives
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- Nurturing leads from initial contact through to closing the sale
- Meeting and achieving sales targets
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Experience dealing with contacts in HR, C-suite or Rewards & Benefits.
- Experience in Health, Wellbeing or Benefits sectors.
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organisation
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE