Personal Trainer/Fitness Instructor
CONTRACT TYPE: If and when required basis.
As our company and services grow, we are on the lookout for personnel to join our forward-thinking team. Spectrum.Life has a new approach to Wellness Services and we want like-minded individuals to join us in providing an all-round service to our clients. We offer fulfilling careers within our Wellness Team in a variety of environments.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated. Someone who has a genuine interest in other people and their goals. Successful candidates will be passionate about all areas of fitness, nutrition, health and well-being. You will be part of our growing panel of Personal Trainers and Fitness Instructors in our clients’ corporate gyms.
- Must have a relevant Personal Training/Fitness Instructor Qualification to level 4 or equivalent.
- Experience working in a Corporate setting is an advantage
- Candidates must be outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with the ability to teach an array of classes such as spin, HIIT, Strength and Conditioning.
- Basic administration/computer skills essential.
- Running enthusiast is an advantage.
- Spinning Class qualification
- The ability to work in a corporate gym setting and adhere to professional conduct and behaviour always
- Make sure changing rooms are clean and tidy. Remove all leftover bags to lost and found, and report any mess to facilities for clean-up
- Make sure gym is clean, safe and clear of obstructions with weights lined up per ascending heaviness and everything in order
- Carry out inductions with new members. Discuss any health issues that they may have and ensure that they are fit to train. Also, offering advice and guidance as well as setting up training programmes while carrying out monthly reassessments for current members
- Manage the front desk whenever you don’t have clients and be the main point of contact while the manager is away
- Taking payments from clients via card terminal and have basic administration skills in order to track client progress and class attendance using online system in the wellness/fitness centre.
- Instructing group exercise classes such as HIIT, Circuit Training, Core, TRX, Mobility and Pilates.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €15 per hour on an adhoc basis
- 24/7 EAP Service