Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Data Engineer to join our growing Data Team. The Team is focused on delivering Data solutions to our external and internal clients.
- Develop architecture and standards of our entire Data Landscape
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Assist stakeholders with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Be responsible for Data quality and privacy processes.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimising our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
- At least 3 - 5 years of Data Engineering/BI experience
- Knowledge of Python or other comparable scripting language
- University degree in IT/Mathematics or comparable qualification
- Advanced working SQL knowledge
- Experience building and optimising data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Versed in message queuing, stream processing and large data lake solutions.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools, Airflow preferred
- Experience in healthcare industry,
- Experience with noSQL solutions
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Good Linux experience
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE