Spectrum.Life supports 1,500+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 2 million users.
We’re on a Mission to save and change as many lives as we can and be the global leader in Mental Health and Wellbeing.
We are looking for an ambitious Senior Business Development Manager for our expanding team to deliver Spectrum Life’s services and products into the Large Enterprise Corporate, Public Sector & Insurer markets.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full-time permanent contract
- Salary: Dependent on experience £75k = OTE (base + commission)
- Remote role with occasional travel to Manchester/Dublin offices required
- Identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Generate leads through outbound activity to build pipeline to meet and exceed revenue targets
- Assist in implementing Enterprise sales strategy
- Develop and actively pursue a list of targeted Enterprise Accounts, creating individual action plans
- Understand the company’s ever-growing proposition and the intricacies within this to ensure maximum prospect confidence and conversion
- Work closely with the Tender and Frameworks team to support tender submissions
- Proposal and quote development and delivery
- Highly organised to manage leads, pipeline and appointment follow up’s, ensuring maximum conversion
- Actively promoting the brand and providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Proven experience in identifying customer needs, being able to learn and articulate a range of products in a fast-paced organisation
- Able to confidently identify new products to address customer and market requirements.
- Experience in lead nurturing, lead generation, and closing business with large enterprise clients
- Ideally proven market knowledge with SaaS solutions, employee benefits or similar
- Target and bonus driven
- Demonstrable target achievement and over-achievement
- Experience of working on large and complex tenders
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team, providing guidance and assistance to fellow team members
- Self-motivated and ability to prioritise busy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work within strict guidelines and adhere to selling within a structured environment
- Experience with MS Office essential: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Desirable experience with Hubspot. Experience with SAAS based product
- Professional and clear communication skills coupled with the demonstrated ability to network and build strong business relationships. Articulate and tactful both on the phone and face to face with effective writing skills.