SPECTRUM.LIFE: A market leader specializing in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic freelance Fitness Professional to join our fitness panel.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, passionate, and highly motivated. Someone who has a genuine interest in other people and their goals.
You will be working with a dynamic team of health & fitness professionals located across Dublin.
Leading all fitness classes and collaborating on new fitness plans and strategies for our clients. Successful fitness professionals are contracted on a per-hour basis.
- The ability to work in a corporate health & fitness setting and adhere to professional conduct and behaviour always
- Make sure health & fitness facilities are clean, safe, and clear of obstructions
- Carry out inductions with new members. Discuss any health issues that they may have and ensure that they are fit to train. Also, offering advice and guidance as well as setting up training programmes while carrying out monthly reassessments for current members
- Instructing group exercise classes such as Yoga, Pilates, HIIT, Combat Fitness/Boxing, Mobility, Resistance Bands
- Reporting on class engagement
- Open support to all members of the organisation regarding the fitness needs and goals
- Must have proof of and updated relevant Personal Training/Fitness Instructor Qualification to level 4 (REPs) or equivalent.
- Yoga and Pilates qualifications are a considerable advantage.
- Experience working in a Corporate setting is an advantage
- Candidates must be outgoing with excellent customer service skills
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience with the ability to teach an array of classes.
- Basic administration/computer skills essential.