Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will design and implement tests, debug and define corrective actions, review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts). Besides, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
We expect you to be able to build consistent and efficient tests delivering them in-time. You should also hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs
- Build and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Review debugging process results
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Analyze the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies
- 2+ years' experience of working on a QA Engineer position
- Significant experience of working in software development teams and using software QA methodologies and tools
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Significant experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience with automated testing tools
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related area
- Experience with performance and/or security testing will be a bonus
- Good knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE