Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world
Drive true value for customers
- Develop trusted relationships with decision makers with each assigned customer and serve as the lead point of contact.
- Understand each customer’s strategic goals and advertising tactics to make strategic and tactical recommendations based upon Spectrum.Life's products and services.
- Gather valuable feedback from clients for continual product improvements.
- Maintain expertise on industry trends/practices and competitive landscape.
- Play a critical communications role by regularly interacting with customers to clearly and succinctly communicate insights.
Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions.
- Oversee the customer onboarding process and monthly data collection for assigned customers.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams on the identification and tracking of enhancement requests for future features and functionality.
- Understand various post-sale adoption methods and devise ways to measure and improve to ensure the customer onboarding and handoff experience is world-class
- Develop new materials (i.e. presentations, best practices, onboarding plans, etc.) as needed to improve organizational structure.
- Drive alignment for customer renewals and expansion
- Partner with Sales to develop a plan for customer success and expansion for each customer to achieve growth goals.
- Identify up-sell and product extension sales opportunities and communicate any potential risks that would threaten renewal.
Be the best user of Spectrum.Life products to promote customer adoption and use
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Develop customer stories, case studies and client references.
- Strive to understand all the customer’s lead generation tools and champion how to better measure that experience to provide the best experience possible.
- Develop and teach best practices around analysis and insights to both clients and throughout Spectrum.Life
- 5+ years of account management at a SaaS company or other relevant organisations working with large clients.
- Excellent communicator in-person, on the phone, through email and over web presentations
- Strategic thinker with the ability think and respond quickly in front of customers
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to details
- Deeply analytical: use frameworks, data, and analytical tools to help structure the team’s thinking, facilitate alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and reach
- insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Passionate about consumers and the technologies that serve them
- Strong focus on user needs and an intellectual curiosity about the products that help to meet them
- Passionate about Health and Wellbeing
Salary and Benefits: