Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an ambitious Health Promotion Specialist to join our ever-expanding team. If you are a natural communicator and passionate about empowering health and wellbeing in an organisation, then Spectrum.Life is a great place to grow your career. Apply today!
- Use Health Promotion approaches which support empowerment, participation, partnership, and equity to create environments and settings which promote health and wellbeing.
- Engage with and influence key stakeholders to develop and sustain the health and wellbeing strategy within an organisation.
- Work collaboratively across disciplines, sectors, and partners to enhance the impact and sustainability of the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Communicate effectively using appropriate techniques and technologies for diverse audiences.
- Contribute to the development of a shared vision and strategic direction for the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Use leadership skills which facilitate empowerment and participation (including teamwork, negotiation, motivation, conflict resolution, decision-making, facilitation, and problem solving).
- Incorporate new knowledge and ideas to improve practice and respond to emerging challenges in workplace health and wellbeing.
- Use a variety of assessment methods including quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Collect, review, and appraise relevant data, information, and literature to inform the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Develop measurable goals and objectives based on assessment of needs and assets in partnership with stakeholders.
- Use ethical, empowering, culturally appropriate, and participatory processes to implement the health and wellbeing strategy.
- Develop, pilot, and use appropriate resources and materials.
- Use appropriate evaluation and research methods, in partnership with stakeholders, to determine the reach, impact and effectiveness of health promotion interventions.
- Degree in a related field, preferably in health promotion.
- Accreditation/membership of recognised professional association.
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- 3 references
- Corporate experience preferred but not necessary
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and yet as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Health Promotion theory and practice
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development of self.
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility, and openness to change.
- Strong ICT Skills.
- Evaluation, Quantitative and qualitative research, and data analysis skills
- of project/programme planning and management tools
- Partnership building and collaborative working
- Behavioural change techniques
- Ability to work with: Individuals and groups defined by geography, culture, age, setting, or interest; and those in own/other organisations/sectors
- Resource management
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE