Spectrum.Life supports 2,500+ companies in their health and wellbeing strategies. We support Employers, Universities, and Insurers in looking after the mental health and Wellbeing needs of over 4,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellbeing to companies and employees around the world.
Spectrum.Life are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support the Commercial and Marketing Team’s strategic objective of baselining the client engagement lifecycle model to develop a strategic marketing plan.
The Product Marketing Manager will work closely with the product team to gain a deep understanding of product features and functionality, as well as how customers are utilising those products. You will actively engage with customers for research purposes (i.e., conduct focus groups, identify use cases, manage satisfaction surveys, etc.) which will inform user experience, product development and support sales enablement activities, with a specific focus on upsell outcomes. You will also have broad stakeholder engagement collaborating across business units, with senior leadership and external stakeholders.
You will be supporting the marketing strategy for different products, building messaging and assets, developing persona-based content, and managing the external-facing efforts for Spectrum.Life’s portfolio of products. The ideal candidate can create compelling marketing assets and drive business results.
- Track and improve product adoption.
- Seek out product experience insights; deepen your understanding of Spectrum.Life end users.
- Develop compelling messaging and value propositions in the context of major industry trends and the competitive landscape, using your deep understanding of the broader marketing function to drive customer success.
- Create high-value product content for customers.
- Develop buyer and user personas.
- Create persona-based content using your knowledge of the current market trends affecting the target personas, with an understanding of those personas’ priorities and habits.
- Develop solutions to customer pain points identified through analysis.
- Regularly communicate with product, marketing, and sales counterparts, executing on solutions to competing priorities and urgent requests in the face of limited resources and known obstacles.
- Design and manage client communications lifecycle (from onboarding to upsell) with a focus on automatising, operationalising, and standardising activities to scale growth.
- Create sales enablement assets for sales and account management teams.
- Train the sales and account management teams on articulating product benefits.
- Survey sales team to measure their satisfaction with messaging and sales enablement tools.
- Manage key upsell and referral drivers (i.e., newsletters, email marketing, value-add events & experiences, etc.).
- Embed Net Promoter Score (NPS) into customer lifecycle; drive NPS outcomes.
- Manage customer feedback channels (i.e., targeted quarterly surveys, testimonials, and case studies).
- Third level qualification, preferably marketing discipline or 5 years’ experience in a sales or marketing role.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing persona-based messaging, value drivers and content across multiple mediums.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate, project manage, and execute with cross-functional teams.
- Experience using data to drive decision-making.
- High energy, motivated individual willing to lead and deliver in a demanding environment.
- Strong writer and editor for internal and external audiences.
- Experience crafting, driving, and running marketing plans across all channels.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE: