Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
We are looking for an individual that is organised, proactive, reliable and experienced in delivering an exceptional standard of administration.
- Working closely with the EAP clinical team to serve and support clients using the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Optimising referrals for counselling by selecting most appropriate counsellor for client with reference to internal availability, location, cost etc
- Managing the referral’s cases until close
- Making and managing to close referrals to relevant external specialist providers for clients
- Responsibility for client satisfaction reviews.
- Responsible for CRM system administration, including keeping information up to date and relevant
- Extracting and compiling reports for the business and our clients as and when needed
- Managing and supporting around service provider network
- Management of group email inboxes
- Ensure that the administration delivery is aligned to the contractual obligations
- Any other reasonable requests by management
- General administration duties as required
- Supporting the other wellness divisions as and when required
- Passionate about helping others
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope with a high volume of incoming calls and chats.
- Works well under pressure
- Enjoys working to targets around call volumes and call quality
- Strong IT skills. Experience in working with case management systems is advantageous.
- Empathetic and able to support clients who may be in distress and the ability to triage crisis situations to our clinical team
- Ambitious, results-oriented, good-natured and dedicated to providing a meaningful customer experience
- Driven to achieve performance success and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Need to work for a successful organisation that cares about your growth and promotes from within
- Ability to cope well with and embrace change.
- Computing skills required: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to use a number of software packages and systems
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Flexibility in approach to work
- The ability to prioritise and multitask
- A bachelor’s degree, college diploma or equivalent post-secondary education in a subject such as Psychology, counselling, or psychotherapy.
- The flexibility to work varying shifts which will include evenings and weekends.
- Previous experience in dealing with distressed or vulnerable clients is an asset.
- Previous experience in working in a service centre / call centre environment.
- At least two years’ experience in an administration role
- Counselling back ground at any level – no accreditation necessary
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
For a full and comprehensive list of other roles available in Spectrum. Life, please do access this list by clicking on the following link: https://spectrumlife.breezy.hr/