Digital Marketing Executive – SEO, Paid Search and Paid Social
Who are we looking for?
The role of Search Engine Marketing and Social Executive is suited to an experienced digital marketer with 2-3 years’ experience with specialist knowledge in SEO and Paid Search particularly.
Our ideal candidate will have experience implementing and managing SEO strategies that include link building, technical SEO and content SEO.
You will also have a proven track record at managing a paid budget, driving lead generation and reporting on success from campaign performance to down funnel metrics. A strong knowledge of Google Ads with experience in bid management, ad copywriting, keyword research and campaign management. You will also have some knowledge of managing paid social campaigns, preferably LinkedIn.
The SEM and Paid Social exec will work as part of the marketing team and will collaborate with our sales and development teams in order to ensure that campaigns are running efficiently, reaching our conversion goals and building a healthy pipeline. Communication skills, an eagerness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge are therefore important in this position.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing Google Ads campaigns and budgets
- Continual keyword research to identify new opportunities on paid search
- Landing page creation and updating
- Ad copy writing
- Managing tracking codes and tags
- Managing campaigns end to end on LinkedIn in particular
- Supporting on design and creation of assets
- Providing insight into opportunity and flexing budget as necessary
Search Engine Optimisation
- Devising SEO strategies and action plans. Working to SERP and traffic growth goals
- Collaborate with content creators (third party and in-house team members) in defining content topics and goals
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Managing a WordPress site and collaboration with dev team
- Crawling and testing website in search of issues and performance improvement opportunities
Collaborating and Reporting
- Working closely with design team when needed
- Split testing long-term campaigns with a view to achieving optimal results
Reporting to senior team members and management on KPIs
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of two years’ experience in B2B digital marketing in either an in-house or in an agency role
- A 3rd level education with an element of marketing
- Experience implementing and managing Google ad campaigns
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager
- Experience or strong knowledge of link building strategies
- Strong Search Engine Optimisation experience
- Strong understanding of how SEO is measured
- Experience using HubSpot or a similar CRM and marketing automation software tool
- HubSpot Inbound Certified
- Google Ads Certified
- Strong communication skills in person, over the phone and in emails
- Experience engaging in stakeholder meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and pro-active
- Ability to build relationships and work well in a team
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum.Life?
- Competitive salary
- Fast-paced, fast-growing wellbeing company at the forefront of corporate health and wellness in Ireland
- Warm and friendly working atmosphere
- Wellness, CSR, Social and Sports clubs
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly social hang outs
- Health insurance following probationary period