Spectrum.Life is a Mental Health, Wellbeing and Digital Health Innovator, delivering solutions for the Corporate, Insurance and Education Sectors. We support 2,500+ companies in their health and wellness strategies - looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 4,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to save and change as many lives as possible. We do this by Engaging and Empowering members to Transform their health and wellbeing.
A UK accredited Physiotherapist is required to work remotely as an Online Physiotherapist. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality physiotherapy consultations to clients over the internet. The job involves conducting online assessments, providing diagnosis, planning and delivering appropriate treatment programs, advising patients over the telephone, and providing remote support as required. The role requires the use of virtual consultation software to provide a seamless and efficient service to patients.
• Conduct virtual assessments to diagnose physical conditions or injuries.
• Plan and implement appropriate treatment programs to meet the individual needs of patients.
• Provide remote support services when required.
• Offer advice, reassurance, and guidance to patients over the telephone.
• Ensure accurate documentation of patient care is maintained and reported to the Head of Physiotherapy.
• Attend virtual training and development sessions to expand knowledge and skills.
• Comply with all relevant legislation and professional codes of conduct.
• Registered member of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and a Chartered Society of Physiotherapy member.
• UK accredited Physiotherapist with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience
• Proven experience in providing physiotherapy consultations.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with patients.
• Good time management skills and ability to manage workload effectively.
• IT competencies and experience with online virtual consultation software.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing demands.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE?
• Full time permanent contract
• Competitive salary (Dependent on experience).
• Remote working
• Working hours between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday
• Start date August 1st 2023
• 25 days annual leave
• 24/7 EAP and a wide range of health and wellbeing supports
• Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl...