Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
The Mental Health Promotion Manager is responsible for Identifying, planning, and developing initiatives to ensure on-going promotion of activities. They develop an effective and ongoing promotion plan to increase employee's awareness and to ensure the services are used to maximum advantage for organisations, employees and dependents. The Mental Health Promotion Manager acts as a resource to managers and employees on mental health promotion issues.
The Mental Health Promotion Manager holds a relevant chartered clinical or counselling psychology, counselling or psychotherapy qualification and is fully accredited by a recognised professional body such as BPS, BACP, EAPA, COSCA, BABCP, APCP.
• Coordinating the identification, planning, developing and delivering of Mental Wellbeing initiatives.
• Increasing employee’s awareness of Mental health issues, such as the importance of exercise and diet
• Providing advice and information to individuals, teams and managers using presentations, exhibitions and the media.
• Working with, advising and training others to deliver health education training
• Delivering various Wellness advice services through one to one and group programmes
• Acting as a resource to managers and employees on Mental health promotion issues
• Evaluating, monitoring, and reviewing Wellbeing services to ensure effectiveness
• Building the capacity of the organisation to improve health and wellbeing within its workforce
• Integrating Wellness promotion into relevant aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility, HR and Safety programmes
• Ensure that Wellness initiatives are underpinned by sound, up-to-date knowledge of health promotion theory
• Writing and producing promotional leaflets, posters, videos and brochures
• Carrying out any other duties deemed appropriate and requested by the Head of Environment Health & Safety
• The Mental Health Promotion Manager holds a relevant chartered clinical or counselling psychology, counselling or psychotherapy qualification and is fully accredited by a recognised professional body such as BPS, BACP, EAPA, COSCA, BABCP, APCP.
• Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills.
• Ability to work independently and yet as part of a team.
• Knowledge of Mental Health Promotion theory and practice
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuing professional development of self.
• Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and openness to change.
• Strong ICT Skills.
• Evaluation, research and data analysis skills
• Strong project & time management skills
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
• Full time permanent contract
• Salary: Dependent on experience.
• Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl...