Spectrum.Life supports 1,250+ companies in their health and wellness strategies. We support Employers, Universities and Insurers in looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 1,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to build a team to enhance and deliver our digital and onsite wellness to companies and employees around the world.
Spectrum.Life are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team in Belfast or Manchester. This role is specifically for managing our web presence, SEO and AdWords strategies with the view to maximise lead generation from those channels.
- Manage company website (including all images, tools, and content)
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Oversee management of all digital channels (including updates, design, and user experience)
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals to meet
- Optimize website and social media channels for SEO as well as usability
- Create, maintain, and implement digital marketing and editorial calendars
- Maintain effective, cohesive, and engaging brand messaging
- Management of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Partner with advertising and media specialists to increase marketing results
- Develop and oversee A/B testing protocols and procedures
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience with website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE