Spectrum.Life is a Mental Health, Wellbeing and Digital Health Innovator, delivering solutions for the Corporate, Insurance and Education Sectors. We support 2,500+ companies in their health and wellness strategies - looking after the mental health and wellbeing needs of over 4,000,000 users.
We are a healthcare company first. We focus on clinical efficacy and outcomes as our prime responsibility. We do this by providing or enabling best-in-class services, delivered by fully accredited, experienced professionals through our in-house built technology.
Our mission is to save and change as many lives as possible. We do this by Engaging and Empowering members to Transform their health and wellbeing.
Are you passionate about mental health, wellbeing and resilience? Do you want to make a real difference to people’s lives?
We are seeking a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to join our team to provide timely, high quality assessments and psychological interventions for individuals using digital platforms.
The Psychologist will be responsible for providing a range of assessments and interventions, including individual therapy, group work, and consultations with families and other professionals.
You will have a good knowledge of working psychologically with individuals and those important to them, as well as expertise in the assessment and support of individuals presenting with a range of psychological and behavioural difficulties.
Additionally, a comprehensive knowledge of digital platforms and the capability to utilise them effectively, ethically, and safely will be essential.
We are looking for people who:
• Have a Doctoral qualification in Psychology (Clinical, Counselling, Educational)
• Have current registration with the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI) and have met all supervised practice requirements
• Have excellent communication and report writing skills
• Would like to work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Would like to work in a resilience focused and inclusive way
• Are comfortable and confident working remotely online
• Are registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
• Have professional indemnity insurance
• You will undertake initial assessments with families and individuals to help identify the best assessment, intervention or support for their needs.
• You will be involved in delivering high quality, clinically robust and strengths based assessment and intervention.
• You will have a caseload where you will be the designated lead practitioner, which will involve building a relationship with individuals and their family and being the key person guiding them through their support journey.
• You will collaborate closely with colleagues to ensure each individual experiences a thorough multidisciplinary assessment and formulation of their strengths and challenges that informs helpful recommendations and a plan for next steps.
• You will provide written reports detailing assessments you complete, presenting complex information in a clear and accessible way.
• You will work in a way that ensures the safety and wellbeing of individuals and those that are close to them, following relevant safeguarding and risk procedures.
• You will support the clinical leads with the day to day running of the service, including monitoring of feedback and outcomes in order ensure we are delivering clinically robust, effective and strengths based assessment and intervention that clients are happy with.
• You will help families and individuals to better understand challenges they may be experiencing and set and work towards their individual goals through intervention, support and coaching.
• Minimum of a year post-registration experience
• Confidence working in an online/digital format
• Experience of developing care plans and setting goals with families and young people
• Experience of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• Experience of formulating a biopsychosocial, systemic and holistic understanding of an individual’s current presentation.
• Experience of writing meaningful assessment reports, including recommendations and reasonable accommodations
• Experience of working in a multicultural setting, including working with interpreters.
• Experience of liaising with colleagues in other agencies (e.g. education, social care, health services)
• A thorough knowledge of mental health and wellbeing and relevant theoretical models.
• Knowledge and understanding of NICE guidance relating to common mental health presentations
• Knowledge of and willingness to work in a strengths focused, inclusive way.
• Knowledge of issues around confidentiality, safeguarding and risk, particularly in relation to children and young people.
• Good record keeping skills (e.g. recording case notes)
• Effective written communication skills (e.g. conveying complex information in written reports)
• Ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in a way that is meaningful to individuals, families and other stakeholders.
• Knowledge of what clinical governance is and skills in quality improvement of services.
• Knowledge of relevant legislation.
• Experience of adapting mental health and other interventions for specific populations (e.g. autism, ADHD, co-occurring physical health issues)
• Experience of providing consultation to others on mental health and wellbeing
• Experience of delivering training on mental health and wellbeing
• Experience of providing clinical supervision to others
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE?
• Full time permanent contract
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience).
• In-office, remote or hybrid working options
• 25 days annual leave
• 24/7 EAP and a wide range of health and wellbeing supports
• The opportunity to work in a strengths based and inclusive way and contribute to a bigger shift in changing societal attitudes towards mental health and wellbeing
• Monthly clinical supervision from a mental health specialist
• A welcoming and supportive multidisciplinary team of colleagues who share your passion
• Training, guidance and support to allow you to do your role to the best of your ability
• Opportunities to develop your skills and expertise through learning and training
• The chance to contribute to the development and shaping of a new and exciting service
• Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl...